Esurance is making ground-breaking efforts in its analytics and Marketing technology efforts in order drive value creation. As the Senior Manager you will help advance thinking and capabilities in this arena, and will operate across a highly-matrixed organization, driving in-depth Marketing analysis and leading efforts in test and learn strategies. Additionally, you will be an internal champion for marketing technology and Esurance capabilities to drive personalized consumer experiences.
In this role, you should possess advanced analytical skills, strong business acumen and be able to effectively communicate across the organization. Additionally, you will have an inherent love for data driven thinking, adept at garnering insights from data and be able to leverage data to drive business outcomes.
You will work with leads across Marketing, Analytics, BI and Agency partners to drive programs, share best practices, and communicate results and recommendations across the broader organization, while managing a team of analysts (1-3 direct reports) and driving a cross functional team.
- Anchored in Esurance business objectives and goals, define the ways in which marketing technology can enable the Marketing team to target and convert preferred audiences, and deliver engaging, personalized consumer experiences
- Develop a robust test and learn roadmap, setting test parameters and KPIs
- Identify and develop processes to enable business stakeholders to take advantage of the Marketing Technology stack.
- Collaborate with agency partners and Esurance leads to identify technology trends and new opportunities to help drive brand equity and growth strategies
- Oversee and manage Esurance relationships with key technology vendors (as needed).
Implementation & Integration
- Oversee day-to-day management of the technology stack, which includes (but not limited to) DMP, MTA and MMM
- Partner with Marketing, BI and Analytics team to develop and implement a framework for acquiring, storing, analyzing, and acting on real-time consumer data to drive awareness and accelerate demand generation strategies at every stage of the funnel for our customers and prospects
- Manage projects through every phase including requirements, design, test and implementation.
- Ensure projects meet time and budget constraints, deliver business value, and produce high-quality results
- Partner with various Marketing, Site and Sales stakeholders to provide analytics and reporting intelligence to drive actionable insights and be a change-agent to identify areas of success, opportunity and improvements.
- Collaborate closely with the IMC (integrated marketing communications) team to create and optimize effective content & campaigns.
- Partner with Marketing, Analytics and BI teams to track performance and build dashboards/reports.
- Provide success metrics for key audiences/households, and profitability/LTV goals.
- Track and disseminate information tied to marketing technology performance metrics, initiative results, and budget status
- Help drive a culture of data-driven decision making by providing actionable, business-based insights that encourage a test-learn-evolve practice in Marketing.
- Optimize spending and planning across Marketing to drive efficiency, profitability and growth.
- Advanced quantitative and statistics knowledge preferred (Excel, SQL, etc.)
- Familiarity with Marketing technology and measurement tools (DMP, MTA, MMM, etc.).
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- A deep interest in the latest developments, industry trends, and best practices for digital marketing, analytics and Marketing technology tools.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to make complex technology concepts understandable to broader teams
- Ability to work well with both c-suite executives as well as day-to-day users, evangelizing the utilization of technology to drive marketing and business goals
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science or quantitative field. MBA a plus.
- A minimum of 6-8 years of Marketing and analytics experience. Representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.