Condé Nast is looking for a dynamic self-starter to join the Style Division's growing Marketing Strategy & Research team – a strategic, cross-functional group that directly supports the Condé Nast revenue structure and C-Suite.
This position requires an analytical and creative mind that is able to dig deep to find the strongest, most compelling data-driven stories to support sales initiatives. Successful candidates will be curious and adaptable, who work well in a fast-paced environment. Passion for uncovering new and impactful ways of working with data and the insights derived from it is an absolute must. They will have strong research analytics and writing skills, a collaborative working style, and a passion for achieving practical business solutions.
The Senior Manager of Marketing Strategy & Research will report to the Executive Director, Marketing Strategy & Research in the Style Division and will work closely with sales and marketing teams across the organization.
The Style Division is responsible for supporting Vogue, GQ, Allure and Glamour as well as driving revenue through fashion, retail and beauty partnerships across the Condé Nast portfolio. This position will be based in New York.
- Responsible for data storytelling of syndicated and custom research across platforms, including, but not limited to: comScore, Parse.ly, Google Analytics, ListenFirst, Media Radar, MRI, AAM, and primary resources
- Uncover insights from large and diversified data sets, formulate hypotheses, and use data insights to answer business questions
- Provide deep insights around how key audiences interact with content across the Condé Nast network, and how that translates to content opportunities
- 5+ years of research experience, preferably at a media content provider
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Motivated self-starter who loves collaborating with other people and departments
- Intensely curious, with a deep interest in media trends and consumer behavior
- Highly proactive, with a constant desire to discover and initiate new projects
- Confident and articulate, comfortable making their strategic viewpoints heard
- Hands-on experience with reporting and analyzing data from major web analytics tool such as comScore, Google Analytics, and MRI (MeMRI)
- An understanding of the advertising and media landscape across print, digital, social, and video is a plus
- Interest in Fashion and Beauty is preferred
- Experience with Keynote, a plus