We are looking for a Senior Manager to join the high-performance Marketing Strategy & Analytics team. You will oversee 2 Senior Analysts while taking a hands-on approach to deriving key strategic insights to assist optimal marketing investment and execution. This lead will bring a passion for customer experience with an analytical mindset to help bring quantitative rigor to action making, while balancing a variety of stakeholder interests and cross-functional partnerships. Some of the projects you will be involved in may include (but are not limited to): A/B testing plan development and evaluation, marketing channel spend optimization, campaign performance research, market/diner segment deep dives, initiative business case development, and quarterly strategic planning. This role will be based in Chicago.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
In this role you will:
- Measure impact of new diner and order growth initiatives for Grubhub and Seamless nationwide
- Provide recommendations around trade-off choices between contesting programs, desired consumer behaviors, and stakeholders in order to recommend the optimal investment.
- Oversee and manage the core Analytics team, driving the roadmap of priority study and insight generation for Grubhub growth
- Partner with multiple teams across Finance, Operations, Product, and Pricing to forecast, analyze, and drive strategic recommendations with quick turnaround times.
- Serve as a primary source of analytic oversight within Marketing, identifying inconsistencies/ dependencies in data and working with stakeholders to make necessary next steps
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in an analytical role, preferably within ecommerce, consulting, finance, or tech
- At least 2-3 years of experience managing people
- Proven ability to utilize data-inspired insights to initiate action
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, with excellent communication and presentation skills for stakeholders at all levels
- Keen business acumen and ability to apply context to sanity-check numbers
- Advanced Excel / Google Sheets knowledge (index / match, sumifs, etc.)
- Working knowledge of SQL, with ability and interest to develop quickly
- Experience using Tableau, or other BI tool to build dashboards
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.