$200K — $250K *
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require
sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Bachelor’s Degree, Business degree preferred
· 5+ years healthcare industry experience preferred; Minimum 10+ years success in a marketing role
· Direct people leadership experience preferred
· Up to 50% business travel required
· Team oriented – ability to lead diverse, cross functional teams and in a matrix environment
· Excellent project leadership skills to ensure execution
· Superior communication skills including ability to deliver formal business presentations to executive leadership
· Initiative – ability to independently problem solve and find resolutions
· Superior strategic thinking and analytical skills to synthesize market/customer insights into prioritized marketing opportunities; Strong capabilities in analyzing data to demonstrate quantifiable opportunities or results
· Superior marketing capabilities to design marketing strategies and tactics to maximize opportunities
· I: Creativity; Decision Quality; Dealing with Ambiguity; Perspective; Strategic Agility
· II: Priority Setting; Planning; Directing Others; Delegation
· III: Command; Managerial Courage; Conflict Management; Confronting Direct Reports
· IV: Perseverance; Action-Oriented; Drive for Results
· V: Presentation Skills; Comfort around higher management; Political Savvy
· VI: Customer Focus; Motivating Others; Negotiating; Composure; Dealing with Paradox
Valid through: 5/5/2021