Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
TIBCO is looking for a detail-oriented, talented professional to be a part of the growing Marketing Operations team. The Senior Manager, Marketing Operations will be responsible leading a global operations team, working with stakeholders across the marketing team to advise on and execute marketing campaigns and programs in Marketo and SFDC, and help lead overall efficiency of the Marketing Business Operations team.
What You'll Do
- Leading a global team of marketing operations professionals
- Developing processes and implement improvements to enhance the team's productivity and effectiveness
- Working with marketing analytics, demand generation, and business development teams to monitor and optimize lead flow lifecycle using SFDC and Marketo
- Helping to drive strategic direction of, and best practices in, our Marketo and SFDC instances
- Collaborating effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary Marketing Business Operations team to communicate, coordinate, and integrate marketing and communications, and apply best-in-class practices to all efforts.
- Working with partners throughout marketing to execute campaigns, including lists, segmentations, and post-campaign follow up
Who You Are
- 5-7+ years business experience
- 2-3 years people management
- 3+ years experience with using Marketo on an enterprise level, particularly how it interacts with SFDC
- 3+ years experience with SFDC on an enterprise level, including understanding routing rules and lead flow. SFDC administration experience preferred.
- Understanding of sales and marketing funnel models, Sirius Decisions experience preferred
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage your own projects from concept through completion
- Responsive, organized, able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional, international teams
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team and also work independently, including integrating diverse feedback from various stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree preferred