Senior Manager Marketing, Immunotherapy
8 - 10 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Our client is seeking a Senior Manager of Global Marketing to develop and implement the market strategy for their array of immunotherapy products in a highly visible growth area for a global medical device company.
The incumbent will act as a product champion of their assigned product line, working with limited supervision. He/She will play a key role in the organization providing global leadership and vision in the oncology and immunotherapy markets serving both internal and external customers.
This is a highly visible role reporting to the Director of Marketing and opportunity to lead this newly created division.
- Identify and build strong relationships with key opinion leaders and key commercial immunotherapy developers to drive the product line.
- Lead activities to acquire, evaluate, store and disseminate business intelligence, including VOC market research, market trends, competitive intelligence, and academic and business literature.
- Cultivates strong cross functional relationships and collaborates with key functions towards the successful development of the business area product pipeline
- Assess and integrate customer needs and market trends within the context of product systems and business capabilities.
- Bachelor�s Degree, MBA preferred
- Previous experience in immunotherapy/ cell therapy/ blood collection
- Minimum of 8years� medical device or pharmaceutical marketingexperience
- Strong career trajectory
- Competitive compensation and benefits package