- Owns the Ecommerce Panel Programming Grid, the Ecommerce map for storytelling on PUMA.com.
- Works with Merchandising and Planning to ensure alignment.
- Have an intimate knowledge of launch dates and overall marketing plans
- Communicate effectively with Ecommerce team to ensure timely delivery of creative assets and execution of product stories online.
- Ensure Marketing initiatives are aligned with onsite creative.
- Fully Accountable for Strategy and oversight of Paid Search, Email and Affiliate Marketing.
- Lead the direction for Marketplace creative and traffic driving initiatives to effectively communicate the PUMA brand within the Marketplaces we sell on and foster product sell-through.
- Owns email campaigns for all channels (PUMA Stores, Outlets & PUMA.com), including automated triggers and product/promo messaging.
- Responsible for customer acquisition and retention programs with a focus on growing the North America customer database with engaged consumers who align with PUMAs target demographics.
- Utilize the customer database and email segmentation to effectively communicate customer-relevant messaging.
- Manage the eCommerce marketing budget with a focus on hitting marketing KPIs and business ROI targets and understand how to delegate sub budget management to other team members.
- Act as liaison between PUMA North America Ecommerce and Central Marketing teams.
- Manage one direct report.
- Manage all 3rd party vendor relationships for Ecommerce Marketing: including Paid Search, Retargeting & Prospecting, Email Marketing and Affiliate marketing.
- Represent the brand and utilize the PUMA 4Keys (Fair, Honest, Positive, Creative) in all decisions, actions, processes and practices
- 7+ years relative experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Ecommerce marketing experiencerequired. Fashion/Lifestyle retailexperience considered a plus.
- Ability to think big picture and manage day-to-day projects concurrently.
- Experience in leading, managing and developing a team.
- Ideal candidate is detail oriented and has managed complex budgets.
- Self-motivated inpidual who can analyze program performance and propose solutions to problems with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Excellent awareness of the digital Marketing landscape with an understanding of emerging trends.
- Ability to bring innovative ideas which have a positive commercial impact.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams, work with internal colleagues, and manage external agency partners through a positive, collaborative, and honest approach.
- Comfortable working in a matrixed cross-functional organization.
Strong written and oral communication skills and comfort presenting to colleagues at varying levels within the organization
Job Posting # R1222