The EA SPORTS Marcom Strategy Team defines the marketing strategies that underpin our campaigns and go-to-market narratives. We are firmly planted at the epicenter of sports, gaming and entertainment. This requires use of both left-brain and right-brain thinking to boldly chase the next powerful insight to evolve marketing in our industry and beyond.
You will report to the Director, Marcom Strategy for EA SPORTS working on titles like Madden NFL and others. You will build awe-inspiring work that stimulates new and imaginative campaigns and creative.
- SHARPEN: Identify leading insights and distill into powerful marketing and creative briefs
- COLLABORATE: Partner with marketing and studio leaders to ensure the campaigns uplift the brand and business
- CREATE: Work with creative partners develop the BIG IDEAS that power our marketing campaigns, along with the persona, tone, including the communications plan
- INSPIRE: Champion strategies with internal leaders and partner with marketing teams to ensure quality execution
- MEASURE: Partner with Marcom Intelligence & Brand to identify the indicators of performance for the campaign
- Experience: 5+ years in a strategy or planning role within a creative agency, gaming, sports or entertainment
- Experience selling in creative ideas to team members
- Knowledge of Sport: an intimate knowledge of North American sports culture, specifically American Football
- Storytelling: ability to build a cohesive narrative from presentations to a pithy end-line to a pieces of content
- An Experienced Creator: a rich portfolio of break through activations and content across a variety of channels
- Consumer-Focused: knows the audience intimately and shares insights with teammates
- Insight-Driven: Distill data into leading insights that unlock creative marketing platforms
- You enjoy gaming and have a love for the rich mythology and culture around sport and entertainment storytelling