NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
What You Will Do
- Manage and drive customer-focused programs, integrated marketing campaigns and PR projects supporting corporate thought leadership initiatives, application areas and segments that the business line serves
- Improve and standardize the business line marketing communications processes and materials, with the ultimate goal of improving the customer experience
- Develop and execute global product and solution launch communications strategy, messaging, content and other product-related promotional activities
- Partner with subject matter experts to generate content and messaging, web strategy and presentation material
- Develop out of the box collateral, presentation materials, promotional items and other creative deliverables
- Orchestrate and optimize the business line’s activity on social media
- Guide event strategy, messaging, vidoes, and related presentations; drive event-related promotions
- Organize opportunities to bolster executive visibility with external stakeholders and audiences (speaking opportunities, media activities, etc.); develop executive presentations for external use
- Coordinate communication activities with regional and corporate teams
- Work alongside the customer facing sales and marketing teams
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent experiencerequired. MBA a plus.
- 7+ years of overall experience working in communications and public relations with a demonstrated record of superior business and personal performance
- Ability to engage and advise executive level team members to drive correct message and content for optimal message augmentation and amplification
- Experience developing messaging for customer-facing Sales teams
- Must be comfortable in being able to influence and negotiate with many different personalities and managing different programs. Multi-tasking to drive results will be key to success.
- Proven experience in working in virtual settings across large geographic areas; demonstrated cultural awareness and diversity skill
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct
- Excellent listening and responding skills, communication skills, strategic focus, and executive presence
- Extensive successful writing and editingexperience (externally focused) with a variety of print and online communications media
- Demonstrated experience and leadership in managing a comprehensive strategic communications and media relations program to advance the organization's mission and goals.
- Results oriented and driven to optimize outcomes
- Requires up to 25% travel
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- Semiconductor, microcontrollers, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, mass market and sales industry experience