The Senior Manager, Marketing Communications, will lead market activation for the Materials Technologies (MT) business segment and collaborate closely with business and Marketing leaders to plan, execute and manage integrated, multi-media marketing communications programs that achieve specific marketing/sales objectives for each MT subsegment/product lines. Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage and direct the activities of a team including marketing communications specialists and collaborate with internal media/creative team.
- Lead selection and manage relationship with external agencies.
- Develop program KPIs and report progress against goals.
- Develop strategic recommendations based on market and program data and critical issues, recommend solutions, win management approval for marketing communications plans. Accountable for program effectiveness and return on marketing communications investment.
- Results oriented with the drive to succeed in a highly competitive market and will have demonstrated the ability to think strategically using appropriate models and to plan and execute strategies to drive business growth.
- Excellent communicator and accomplished creative and business writer
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence internal clients and manage third-party relationships plus the skills to manage multi-disciplinary projects are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and develop relationships with the company's customers.
- Demonstrated team management and leadership skills.
- B.S. degree in Marketing or Communication or related field.
- 12+ years in marketing communications, advertising, public relations or related field.
- Demonstrates abilities to manage multiple programs and initiatives.
- Proven experience with B2B content marketing and social media programs.
- Understanding of current themes in digital/online media.
- Demonstrated experience in supervising creative campaigns and work products.