In this role, you have the opportunity to
This position leads the RespirTech Marketing Communications & Field Marketing team to develop and convert BG/BU marketing strategies to integrated, high-impact educational and promotional campaigns for new and existing segments and markets. The team develops and implements marketing communications & digitalcampaign strategies to represent the depth and breadth of products/solutions offering which may be subsequently localized in markets.
Responsible for defining, identifying and addressing Marcom objectives and campaign opportunities based on Business and local Marketing strategies. Collaborates with Sleep & Respiratory Care M2O in the execution of all corporate brand campaigns and initiatives. Develops, executes and manages communications projects in the areas of advertising and promotional programs, thought leadership, public relations, trade shows/events and digitally based communications. Develops and collaborates on product/solution plans in support of marketing and clinical/scientific education objectives.
Leads, mentors, coaches Marketing professionals as an operational line manager to ensure the skills needed to deliver on our commitments and that each team member stays current in their knowledge and skills of communications best practices and relevant market trends, including policy issues.
You are responsible for the following:
- Manages planning, staffing, budgeting, managing priorities and resolving conflicts in the RespirTech Marcom and Field Marketing function.
- Leads and communicates the development and implementation of marketing communications & field marketing strategies, campaign plans, deliverables and measuring results against clearly defined objectives.
- Develops and implement strategies to represent the breadth and depth of the BU to the marketplace, including increased utilization of digital platforms in conjunction with traditional methods.
- Leads, mentors/coaches marketing professionals to ensure the skills needed to deliver on commitments and that each team member stays current in their knowledge of communications best practices and relevant market trends and relevant policy issues.
- Working with the RespirTech Sales & Marketing Leader, creates the Marcom plan to facilitate RespirTech marketing management decisions including timing of deliverables, budget, ROI, the selection of agencies and suppliers to accomplish the plan and associated deliverables. Supports realization of the Market Introduction Plan (MIP) activities for all new products, services or solutions as part of the launch plan through marcom and field marketing activities.
- Leads the Marcom team, including managing individual members, setting goals and expectations and supporting individual efforts to achieve optimal performance.
- Collaborates closely with Clinical Marketing/Scientific Affairs in the creating and disseminating clinical and scientific information that enhances the credibility of BU’s products/services
You are a part of :
This position is a member of the RespirTech Leadership team (RGC) setting BU strategy, objectives and plans. The position also works with BG, BU and Field marketing leadership and partners with Market-to-Order (M2O) colleagues to create and implement results-oriented integrated field marketing and marcom plans and campaigns.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Requires in-depth knowledge of field marketing, marketing communications & digital including strategies, standards and activities across the business and regions.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the business strategies and goals of the BU or must demonstrate the ability to learn this in-depth knowledge quickly.
- Cultivates effective networks of internal and external customers, suppliers, stakeholders and vendors /suppliers.
- Possesses senior-level leadership experience and the ability to interact with the Sleep & Respiratory Care management team and communicate regularly with other marketing leaders to ensure alignment.
- Requires a strong mix of strategic, analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Proven managerial competence overseeing people and budgets with demonstrated ability to identify, synthesize and prioritize key issues facing the team and resolves roadblocks.
- Adherence to Philips branding guidelines and standards while developing PHM RespirTech specific communications strategies.
- Participates in the Business Unit’s strategic business planning process and goal definition and in projects with global Philips goals/objectives.
- Expected to identify opportunities for synergies across projects, businesses and regions, as applicable.
- Increases visibility and enhances the image and reputation of the related products/solutions among key publics and in line with Philips branding and messaging.
- Highly skilled in all aspects of marketing communications, especially, strategy, content and integrated campaign development and execution.
- Highly skilled at working collaboratively with Global Product Management, Sales Leadership, and Field Sales to maximize our position in the market and achieve our comparable sales growth targets.
- Prior experience leading marketing teams, formulation of marketing strategies and execution of marketing plans.
- Solid business acumen to operationalize and develop high-impact marcom output and results.
- Solid understanding and successful application of marcom strategies, tools and approaches, Solid leadership skills to achieve buy in and alignment while being able to drive high-impact execution in a matrixed organizational structure.
- Prior experience managing and coaching diverse, multi-cultural teams.
- Proven experience in complex cross-business collaboration with positive results.
- Demonstrated skills in project management, content creation, and strategic messaging.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing communications, product management and field marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications or equivalent, MBA preferred.
- Healthcare marketing experience with a B2B focus; B2C experience a plus.
- High-tech product launch experience; 4+ years of experience in digital marketing.
In return, we offer you
This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration for RespirTech across the United States and to the overall growth of our business. For Marketing and Sales Professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.