Interest in photography has grown immensely thanks to the ubiquity of mobile phones with increasingly high quality cameras. Adobe is aggressively growing its photography with the growing mobile-centric photography enthusiast, and is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead the strategy in mobilephotography.
What you’ll do
• Clearly define the target audience in this space, building a deep understanding of, and empathy with, the audience of mobile-centric photography enthusiasts. Define their key attributes and motivations and communicate to partner teams. Provide crisp and efficient messaging toward the audience.
• Define Adobe’s business strategy in this space, including offering strategy, pricing, RTM, and
geographic areas of focus. Partnering tightly with Product Management, the senior PMM decides where Adobe should place its bets in this space, rallies partner teams behind those key bets, and sets clear KPIs to ensure those bets are working.
• Rally partner teams behind the strategy, crisply and clearly communicating the strategy to internal teams so that they can build plans toward reaching the strategy. (Partner teams include Product Management, Campaign Marketing, Engagement Marketing, PR ) Approve their plans to ensure the most effective path to reaching the strategy.
• Partner deeply with Product Management to ensure a product roadmap that supports a healthy
business with this customer segment.
• Ensure the strategy is working by obsessively monitoring KPIs, holding partner teams accountable for their piece of the puzzle, and ensuring that all pieces ladder up to the most effective path to the goals of ARR (annual recurring revenue) and member acquisition via mobile goals.
Desired Skills and Experience
What you need to succeed
• Demonstrated history of building conviction and a strong point of view, built on a deep understanding of audiences, markets, products and competitive landscapes.
• Master storyteller and communicator. Ability to distill complex issues down to a simple story and communicate to executive audiences, technical partners, and marketing partners. Proven ability to tell a simple and clear story, with a wealth of evidence and details as a backdrop to pull from when needed without overcomplicating the story.
• Demonstrated ability to build partnerships with key teams including Product Management, Campaign Marketing, PR, and Program/Project Management.
• Extremely results oriented and data driven. Must have impeccable analytical skills and an ability to quickly turn data into actionable insights. Excellent at quickly digesting new data, including test results, and guiding strategies based on these insights.
• 5+ years of product marketing or business strategy experience on a successful offering toward a broad audience.
• Experience in marketing mobile applications on iOS and Android. Solid familiarity with platform policies and In App Purchase mechanisms on each platform.
• Experience leading a freemium model on mobile.
• Experience in a consumer subscription business.
• Experience with mobile marketing platforms and in-app communication solutions.
• Experience in driving consumer businesses in emerging markets (India, Asian markets).