More information about this job
ORC International helps the world’s leaders to optimize their businesses today, understand how they can win tomorrow, and realize the future. A global top 20 business intelligence firm with a stellar track record in quality, leading edge analytical know-how and data integration supported by an agiletechnology platform, ORC International enables leading organizations to better understand their people and transform their overall business performance. Proud of our long-standing heritage and deep client connections, we continually grow and evolve as our relationships do- providing relevant, connected and evidence-based insight and perspective to answer today's business challenges.
Working at ORC you will be working with a group of dedicated, bright and energetic people. We are focused on our clients, but also ensure that our own work environment is supportive, enriching and fun! We offer competitive salaries and rich benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, PTO, Community Volunteer days, seasonal outings and more.
The Senior Manager, Project Management provides project and field management to support quantitative and qualitative projects for clients. The Senior Manager, Project Management is responsible for leading the execution and quality control of key elements of the project process, such as survey programs, data collection and the accuracy of data tables. Such Senior Manager participates in client conversations as needed and is an expert in the details of the programs s/he manages. In addition, the Senior Manager, Project Management is expected to contribute to the training of junior staff.
- Project Document Review - Review and provide feedback on key project documents, such as questionnaires, sample plans, and tab plans
- Project Execution - Coordinate with various team members as well as external vendors to ensure accurate and timely completion of projects
- Field Management- Manage the day-to-day execution of the data collection plans
- Quality Control - QC key research program documents, such as survey scripts and data tabulations
- Budget Monitoring - Monitor project budgets throughout their life cycles
- Team Management and Training – Contribute to the training of junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree (typical study areas include marketing, marketing research, business, statistics, psychology, or social sciences)
- 3-4 years work experience
- Basic statistics
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Personal responsibility / accountability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Positive interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office