What You'll Do
The Manager of Market & Customer Insights will lead a group of researchers and analysts making strategic recommendations to senior marketing leaderships around markets and customers. You will seek to understand our target markets and customers based on buying behavior, customer beliefs/needs and experiences with Cisco.
- You'll lead a global team and act as a strategic partner to frame, investigate/analyze and answer key business questions. You will partner closely with regional teams to assure proximity to markets and customers.
- You will analyze and synthesize customer, market and competitive data to translate findings into business insights and action plans to support improved performance.
- You'll develop and present insightful presentations to the executive team that outlines significant changes in customer behavior and the marketplace with recommendations for actions. You will Communicate insights across relevant forums in order to broadly inform key decision makers.
- You will be the customer expert; provide recommendations to align customer practices and needs with marketing strategy.
You have experience working on research and analytics initiatives in the areas of digital marketing, customer experience, branding, advertising, marketing communications and customer segmentation.
- You have a minimum of 7 years of market research and analytics experience, 3 years of that experience is in B2B.
- You are a subject matter expert in the theories, principles, and concepts of market research and market analytics.
- You have experience leading a team of researchers and analysts. You enjoy people management and are passionate about developing your teams capabilities.
- You possess strong skills with statistics and experience with IBM SPSS and R language. Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- You can build and program survey instruments and handle data files.
- You have a consistent track record of solving complex problems and thinking creatively. You have intellectual curiosity and a hunger to identify the opportunities where you can drive the most impact for the business
- You have excellent verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively engage, lead and influence senior executives. You have demonstrated success translating data into stories and action plans appropriate to a variety of internal stakeholders.
- You have worked in highly matrixed organization and have experience leading external research vendors