11 - 15 years
Posted 169 days ago
As a Senior Manager of Manufacturing Test Engineering, you will beresponsible for leading a team of engineers in sustaining manufacturing test processes for networking products. A successful candidatewill have demonstrated strong technical capabilities, excellent project and people management skills, great communication skills, ability to execute in a fast paced environment and hunger to drive change. This is a leadership position with high visibility.
Key responsibilities of the team:
- Partner with NPI team to introduce best in the class mfg test processes for networking products.
- Be the technical bridge between development and CM/ODM factory partners/ suppliers
- Effectively work with customer facing organizations and drive continuous improvement
- Provide sustaining support for any manufacturing hardware test issues
- Track and resolve hardware test issues and insure best in class quality for products.
- Drive initiatives to improve test process efficiencies, improve test coverage and reduce cost
- Develop debug tools and guidelines to assist with failure analysis
- Train factory personnel for manufacturing test and debug of products
- Review product changes (ECO/MCOs/Deviations, etc.) and update manufacturing test processes
- Provide expert failure analysis support to factory personnel as well as to field repairs group.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in developing and supporting manufacturing test processes for assemblies, ideally with ASICs and high-speed signals
- Must have solid understanding of manufacturing processes and CM/ODM model
- Must have strong problem solving and failure analysis skills
- Must have excellent teamwork, leadership and influencing skills.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have flexibility to work nonstandard hours to support CM/design partners in other geographies.
- Should have solid understanding of networktechnologies and physical interfaces
- Must be proficient working with Linux/UNIX-based development systems and tools
- Should be well versed with scriptinglanguages such as PERL
- Some domestic and international travel will be required.