This position will be directly responsible for helping Axtria in delivering Sales and Marketing Analytics solutions to its Clients.
Success in this position requires…
- Develop segmentation & targeting solutions that deploys a range of analytical methodologies and harnesses the full capability of data
- Seamlessly integrate analytics from various data sources to identify market opportunity
- Implement targeting & segmentation using AI/ML & predictive models where applicable.
- Use real-world data sources such as longitudinal prescription data, claims data, managed care, lab/diagnostic testing data, etc. to derive insights and make actionable recommendations to answer critical business questions.
- Leverage latest visualization techniques to display data insights & translate analyses into actionable insights
- Hands-on execution with limited or no oversight.
- Work on concurrent projects ensuring exceptional client satisfaction and on-time deliverables.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of data and analytics experience in healthcare
- Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or any of relevant discipline such as Business technology, Information management, Business analytics, Operations management, or MBA
- Hands-on experience working with a range of healthcare data (sales, claims, EMR/EHR, labs, execution, managed market)
- Knowledge of commercial operations processes (Segmentation, Sales Force Size and Structure, Call plan generation, Alignment)
- Knowledge of promotion response modeling, marketing mix optimization, sales force size and structure analysis is a plus
- Strong business acumen and track record of translating technical analyses into actionable business insights through oral and written presentations.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills – able to persuade with insights and defend assumptions
- Develop client relationships and serve as key point of contact on aspects of project.
- Ability to work in large teams spread across the globe in different time zones and locations.
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills that allow for multi-tasking concurrent projects.
- Drive and desire to work and learn in a growing entrepreneurial fast paced organization with a global delivery model.
Logistics and Location:
- Berkeley Heights, NJ
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Flexibility to travel and/or relocate within the US as per project requirements.