Responsible for delivering excellence on contracted service obligations through strong leadership of Project Management and Engineering resources
- Coordinates services delivered to the customer, in compliance with the contract
- Understands, anticipates and influences customer demand for services and ensures that delivery entities are capable to fulfill the demand
- Becomes a point of escalation for customer issues
- Works with account teams to plan the overall customer relationship strategy, concentrating on cost reduction, service improvement and new business
- Responsible for executing on customer service level agreements by designing an operational framework and standard operating procedures to meet/exceed overall customer satisfaction.
- Ensures projects are executed in accordance to customer contracts and are delivered within budgetary guidelines
- Leads team direction, coaching/mentoring, and development
- Directs Continuous Quality Improvement, including process, tools and staff management, using both objective and subjective methods.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Monitors SLA achievement and customer satisfaction to identify negative trends and drive remediation plans
- Brings new IT Operations methodologies to teams and continue to drive innovative operational strategies
- Works with operations engineers to ensure cost containment and reduction is tracking to target metrics
- Drives the development, maintenance, and performance of change management, incident management, and problem management processes.
- Assesses quality of work produced by the teams in providing services to ensure consistency and accuracy of information;
- Drive automation efforts to improve efficiency and accuracy of delivery teams
- Ensures all relevant process documentation reflects best practices and client requirements
- Leads Continuous Quality Improvement utilizing Managed Services metrics
Customer Relations and Service Development
- Has substantial input in the development of contractual schedules and Service Level Agreements
- Acts as an escalation point for client issues, escalations and complaints
- Constantly challenges and enforces engineers to build rapport and corporative relationships with customers.
- Constantly challenges and enforces engineers to act with urgency, empathetically, and professionally when dealing with customer issues and projects.
SLA Implementation and Service Development
- Controls measurement and analysis management to ensure all commitments are met
- Ensures timely delivery and accuracy of regular management reports and attends review meetings (if applicable)
- Reviews summary reports on trends, root cause analysis and other reports before they are presented to the client for completeness
Leadership and management:
- Holds frequent performance and development discussion to establish clear directions and objectives
- Guides and motivates others to take action that supports the vision and values of our business
- Identifies and develops key team leaders and managers within the engineering and project management teams
- Create and maintain a Career Development Progression Plan for all members of the team
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in the delivery of customer services to develop, maintain and improve the relationship with the client
- Experience in a wide variety of information technology fields to fully understand the details of services that can be provided
- Detailed understanding of service level agreements and performance measures required to manage agreements and customer relationships
Other Required Qualifications
- Experience in process improvement and automation
- Leadership experience with a DevOps or highly software managed deployment
- Data center management and delivery in an outsourcing environment
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications
- Leadership and general management
- Project management
- ITIL certification
- Understanding of networking, operating systems, unified communications and core business applications
Job ID: 18001364