Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us. OVERVIEW The Senior Manager, Headquarters Learning & Development partners to maximize employee potential and build sustainable people capability, in support of business goals. They partner within the Talent function, with HR business partners, business leaders, & direct reports to deliver relevant learning solutions while managing the operations and logistics for designated programs and curriculum. In this role they will lead professional and leadership development for designated corporate functions while working across the Talent Management Team to deliver enterprise solutions. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers instructor led, blended, group facilitation, & remote learning
- Execute learning strategies that meet global business/functional audience needs; tailored as appropriate
- Leads learning project teams
- Approaches learning applying current and innovative methods
- Markets learning opportunities that meet needs & encourages participation
- Implements instructional design techniques
- Works within and across the organization & manages external vendors effective manner
- Collaborates & influences through strong stakeholder relationships
- Stays within budget guidelines
- Tracks, coordinates, communicates, executes programs
- Facilitates small & large groups, live & remotely
- Interaction with multiple functional areas & ability to tailor training appropriately
- Proven ability to lead in a global, fast-paced, & matrixed environment
- Has implemented & applied instructional design with a focus on meeting needs & customer expectations
- Experience with current learning technology
- Completes quality work on time
- Written, verbal communication skills; ability to articulate point of view
- Ability influencing at all levels & making decisions cross-functionally
- Comfortable & confident in dealing with ambiguity & change
- 5+ years of experience
- RequiredBachelor’s degree, Master’s degreepreferred
- Training certification(s) in relevant programs prefer
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.