We are hiring an enthusiastic, organized and driven Senior Manager of Laboratory Operations to take charge of the execution and management of daily purchasing and receiving of valuable inventory needed to keep our research and labs moving forward.
What You’ll Do:
The Laboratory Operations Manager at Notable will be dedicated to organizing, purchasing, and receiving consumables, common chemicals and lab equipment. You will work directly within cross-functional teams and external partners to ensure inventory is procured and received in a timely and systematic fashion. You will also serve as a point-of-contact for equipment upkeep, maintenance and service visits.
- Manage procurement, receiving, and stocking of inventory including but not limited to; consumables, common chemicals, PPE, and lab equipment, as well as actively overseeing laboratory supply inventory for general use areas.
- Working with cross-functional groups to track orders, reconcile orders, invoices, and receipt confirmations and organize upon receiving.
- Oversee research MSA/MTA/SOW processes and administrative contracts for laboratory services and laboratory materials
- Work with facilities department to coordinate equipment maintenance schedules, and coordinate with vendors to ensure rapid equipment repairs, equipment induction process, and utilization of electronic asset management system
- Oversee and maintain laboratory policies and procedures for equipment maintenance, laboratory cleanliness and organization, Environmental Health and Safety requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 3-5 years of experience working in a laboratory
- Experience with equipment maintenance (pipettes, freezers, incubators, centrifuges, plate, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities, multi-task, think critically and work both independently and within teams in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills, documentation, organization and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, safety, and good laboratory practices