Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 24 days ago
This position is responsible for the full lifecycle management of an IT product (application family), from strategic planning to tactical activities, specifying requirements for current and future products; leading ideation, technical development, and launch of new IT products; establishing a shared vision with business unit stakeholders by building consensus on priorities and product execution; managing application suite of 3-5 projects (stable mature products/applications) per year.
* Responsible for leading the design and support of enterprisewide business intelligence, architecture and data consumption applications
* Understand the business requirements and translating into an IT product / services roadmap for one or more major product areas.
* Overall delivery of a set of integrated, technically sound solutions for their assigned products.
* Execute the vision, strategy and IT product roadmap.
* Work with business analysts, develops requirements documents and use cases for new product / service features.
* Coordinate with DevOps Portfolio Release Lead to ensure all planned releases are integrated into the product releaseschedule.
* Work with Portfolio Delivery Lead (PDL) and assigned program/project manager (PM), monitor the status of development projects supporting new features.
* Collaborate with delivery leads to develop project milestones and facilitates development and testing progress against milestones.
* Collaborate with other IT product managers across different BUs in developing new features and ensuring appropriate support.
* Manage more stable, mature products and/or applications; limited business criticality; routines processing applications; rare cross-product projects.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree and 5 years Information Technology experience.
* 3 years management experience
* Experience in data application development platforms and/or languages (JAVA, , SQL).
* Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS).
* Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration process and tools (Bamboo, jenkins, RallyDev, Jira).
* Experience in ETL technologies (Datastage, Microsoft SSIS).
* Experience in Data Consumption/Reporting technologies (Cognos, Tableau, PowerBI)
* Experience in iterative, agile and/or scrum development.
* Experience in knowledge of product-specific application architecture.
* Experience in solution architecture.
* Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
* Application domain knowledge.
* Program and/or project management.
* Ability to influence.
* Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
* Adaptability and/or ability to manage change.
* Creative thinking.
* Leadership -- Effectively leads teams & people.
* Problem solving / analytical thinking.
* Teamwork and collaboration.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology