- Leads a functional area team, including all aspects of managing direct reports, including training, performance management, onboarding, and recruiting. Responsible for ensuring resourcing needs for their team are met and resources on their team are effectively utilized.
- May lead or contribute to efforts to define architectural strategies and best practice approaches, and ensures business and technical architecture aligns with the customer’s functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Contributes to resource and project planning with line of business leads to ensure company goals are met.
- Participate in business development efforts, including contributing to proposals and interacting with potential customers and partners
- Become a subject matter expert in one or more of the products and services provided by Audacious Inquiry to our customers and have a strong understanding of applications and use cases for others
- Effectively communicates with business partners, leadership, and clients on project status as needed.
- Manages multiple job duties and tasks.
- Ensure best practices are followed, and systems are compliant to HIPAA and other required regulations.
- Collaborate with various internal and external teams to identify business needs and use cases for Ai tools.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 10+ years of relevant experience in enterprise software as a service (SAAS) or health IT
- Working knowledge of relevant technical skills
- Working knowledge of: healthcare industry, healthcare IT, health information exchange (HIE), electronic medical records (EMR), population health, software development, software architecture
- Base understanding of policy related to health IT preferred, including but not limited to: Meaningful Use, privacy and security/HIPAA, health IT interoperability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to handle competing priorities
- Preferred certifications: ITIL Foundation, AWS Solution Architect
What Makes You a Great Fit for Audacious Inquiry:
- You are a lifelong learner and passionate about learning new things, taking on new challenges, and continually improving
- You thrive in a challenging and collaborative environment
- You are solution-driven with an ability to understand the big picture
- You have great analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have strong communication skills and an ability to synthesize information
- You are highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- You are looking for an opportunity with a company that is mission driven and has a great culture
What Audacious Inquiry Offers:
- Working with and learning from the top talent in the healthcare IT industry in the US – we are thought leaders in health information technology and policy. Our team is passionate about making healthcare more connected and we love to share our knowledge and learn from each other.
- Making a real difference in healthcare on a large scale and improving healthcare outcomes for individual patients – you’ll get to work on meaningful, cutting edge projects and feel good about the work you’re doing. Check out the case studies on our website for examples!
- Performance based compensation – we ask for high performance from our team and we make sure to recognize and reward high performance with competitive compensation.
- Growth and professional development – we’re invested in every Ai team member and we encourage our team to pursue opportunities to grow their skills, and make sure you have a path for growth at Ai that you’re excited about.
- Benefits and perks – we cover the full cost of health insurance for employees and most of the cost for dependents, along with a full suite of benefits, including 401k matching, monthly wellness bonuses, cell phone reimbursement, paid time off, and a lot more.
- Our culture – this is one of the best things about working with Audacious Inquiry, and one of the things we’re most proud of. We’re inclusive, we’re collaborative, we’re supportive, and it’s fun here! Check out our careers page and our social media for some recent examples.