Under the direction of the Audit Committee and CFO, Gilead’s Internal Audit (IA) department provides corporate audit services including compliance, operational, business conduct and forensic reviews. The department is currently seeking a Senior IT Audit Manager based out of our corporate headquarters in Foster City, CA. The Senior IT Audit Manager will assist the IA department in providing independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve Gilead’s control environment. The Senior IT Audit Manager will focus on evaluating Gilead’s business processes, services and operations for adequacy and effectiveness of risk management, governance and internal controls.
- Conduct audit planning, execute fieldwork, prepare process flowcharts, deliver workpapers, validate results, draft audit reports, obtain management’s responses, present the results to senior management and track remediation to resolution
- Areas of audit responsibilities include areas such as information security, service management, technical infrastructure, data management, systems development, applications configuration, interfaces, data analytics, forensics, corporate governance, managed services and SOX
- Coordinate with other IA team members, third party audit/subject matter resources and key stakeholders to ensure that assignment objectives are met and that the department’s annual audit plan is completed in a timely manner
- Contribute to the department’s risk assessment, executive management/audit committee reporting and annual audit planning activities
- Provide control consulting services in process redesign and implementation efforts
8+ years of relevant experience and BA or BS degree in MIS or equivalent.
2+ years of supervisory experience.
- CIA / CISA qualification
- Experience in biotech, pharmaceuticals or client service industries
- Experience in multi-national organization
- Experience in Oracle, data analytics and data visualization