IT Leadership Role represents and evangelizes Enterprise Architecture while partnering and consulting with the Spirit Business Leadership. This position is responsible for leading a team of Enterprise Architects that map and govern the current, near term and future IT architecture direction. This is a highly collaborative role to deliver value-add architecture design and planning services.
Responsibilities of this role includes developing IT visions for core standards which are predicated on:
- ERP (SAP Suite)
- MES (Apriso Suite)
- PLM (Enovia & Catia)
- CRM (Microsoft)
Developing vision, roadmap and consumption plans for:
- Infrastructure & Cloud - Security -Application Integration
- Web & Mobility - Data & Analytics - Custom Applications
- ERP - Digital Collaboration, Communication & IoT
Skills & Experience
- Manage, lead, care for, serve and inspire the Enterprise & Solution ArchitectureTechnology Team. This is a leadership position and not a hands-on position.
- Develop Architects through engaging regular quality one-on-ones, reviewing development plans, ad hoc observations and ongoing succession plans.
- Hold Architects accountable through regular feedback, SMART goal setting and multiple performance reviews throughout the year.
- Oversee the department’s creation of future technology roadmaps by balancing Spirit Aerosystems immediate and future needs with the fast evolving industry trends in conjunction with business process partners and strategy teams.
- Evangelize and drive alignment across the company with the adoption and realization of an enterprise wide architecture strategy.
- Foster a culture of partnership with business alignment team and business leaders on all levels to gain support and adoption of the strategy and vision.
- Lead development of a Reference and Destination Solution and Technical Architecture standards and Usage guidelines for enabling delivery capabilities based on industry trends, innovation and business drivers.
- Oversee the Architecture group to effectively convert business requirements into an architecture blueprint and conceptual design, based on TOGAF influenced Architecture standards and usage guidelines.
- Facilitate product selection as part of Architecture Standards definition. Partner with Business, Business Alignment Team and Solution Delivery teams to select an approach and product to meet business needs in line with Architecture standards and guidelines.
- Proactively monitor strategic direction of Solution Vendors, technology and market trends, and determine their potential impact and value to the enterprise.
- Facilitate targeted innovation for the architecture domain. Research and lead proof-of-concepts to assess and build new capabilities for this architecture domain. Also work across architecture domains to innovate on capabilities and solutions across the enterprise (Cloud, Mobility, Integration, etc.)
- Evolve the Architecture Framework, Org Structure, Team Dynamic and Processes, and advocate the communication of and adherence to defined application architecture strategy.
- Bachelors Degree plus 10+ years of diverse IT experience
- 5+ years in Enterprise & Solution Architecture.
- Sustained record of consultatively delivering design, planning and architecture services.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage conflicts among stakeholders at all levels
- Working knowledge of systems architectural concepts and frameworks like TOGAF preferred.
- Experience developing 3-5 year roadmaps of the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from current to future state across Applications, ERP, Digital, Data & BI, Infrastructure and business architecture.
- Broad IT functional and technical experience across most or all of the following: ERP, infrastructure, analytics, cloud, mobility, social media, Microsoft Office 365 suite including Active Directory and Sharepoint, application development, enterprise application integration, information security, and legacy systems rationalization.
- Deep expertise in architecting Integration between SAP to non-SAP solutions.
- Experience developing, modifying, and executing IT strategies