The Philadelphia office of Cozen O'Connor is currently seeking an experienced IT Project Manager with a track record of success delivering technology related projects. The IT Project Manager is responsible for guiding all phases of the project life cycle. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task, learn new technologies, and effectively prioritize tasks and communicate with management and stakeholders. The Project Manager will take responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, budgeting, communications, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Coordinate with Firm resources and vendors to ensure effective execution of projects.
- Develop and communicate a project plans that involve all stakeholders and ensure that it is technically feasible.
- Ability to ask probing questions, detect unstated assumptions, minimize risk and resolve conflicts.
- Ensure resources are available and properly allocated.
- Develop a detailed project plan and budget.
- Track and communicate issues and progress to management and stakeholders.
- Manage changes in project risk, scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure and communicate project performance.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- 5+ years of work experience in an IT department, 3+ years of work experience in a project management capacity.
- Law firm experience preferred.
- PMP certification a plus.
- Familiarity with project management software.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box.
- Multitasking, time management; excellent organization skills and ability to meet rapid deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, great customer service orientation.
- Flexibility to work additional hours as needed.
- Ability and willingness to travel to other offices.