The Senior Manager, International TaxReporting reports to the International Tax Director.
Responsibilities include management of various international tax matters (U.S. international tax, financialreporting, transfer pricing, and compliance.
This position will have 1 direct report, the International Tax Senior Analyst.
The Senior Manager, International TaxReporting will manage and support various components of the company's U.S. international tax accounting (ASC 740), compliance, and transfer pricing functions related to its non-U.S. subsidiaries.
Reports to: International Tax Director
Span of Control: This role has direct reports
- Lead the preparation and review of the Company’s quarterly and annual tax provision work papers, with respect to International tax items including, but not limited to, the documentation of valuation allowances, APB 23 positions, tax reserves and the review of local country income tax provisions.
- Supports accounting for international current and deferred income taxes for financialreporting purposes
- Forecasting of taxable income and cash taxes of non-U.S. companies as well as the foreign component of federal taxable income
- Lead preparation and review of Forms 5471, 8858s, 8865s, 8883s and 1118s to ensure compliance with US taxlaw, including Subpart F, foreign tax credits, earnings and profits calculations
- Oversees the preparation and review of disclosure statements and elections related to international acquisitions, restructurings and tax planning
- Manage the execution and assists with preparation of transfer pricing documentation as well as maintenance and interpretation of OC’s Transfer Pricing policy
- Leads and Develops the international tax staff through coaching,mentoring, project involvement and education
- Collaborates internally with various stakeholders throughout OC.
- Assists in the identification and management of key risks emanating from international tax operations, compliance, and reporting
- Special projects including process development and tax systems implementations, automation of tax processes, coordination with business units, Sarbanes Oxley process and various tax technical issues’
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and at least 10 years of taxexperience with an accounting firm,and large multi-national company
- Experience with global business(es) in tax accounting and compliance
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting for international income taxes
- Experience with Subpart F, transfer pricing, and foreign tax credits
- Experience with software programs such as Sharepoint; OneSource and/or CorpTax