- Manage the preparation of international aspects of US consolidated tax return including, but not limited to, Forms 5471 and 8858, Subpart F and other U.S. inclusions, foreign tax credit, and applicable statements/elections.
- Prepare international components of the corporate quarterly and annual tax provisions under ASC 740.
- Research international tax issues.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of international tax structuring and planning projects and/or acquisitions, working with accounting, legal, treasury, and otherinternal and external groups.
- Manage the information gathering and preparation of certain international income tax returns of foreign subsidiaries prepared by external tax consultants.
- Coordinate and assist in other critical tax areas, including transfer pricing.
- Support tax examinations in both U.S. and non-U.S. jurisdictions.
- BS/BA in Accounting or J.D
- 7 or more years of international taxexperience including extensive exposure to U.S. outbound international tax issues and a solid understanding of transfer pricing concepts
- Familiarity with OneSource Tax Provision Software
- Familiarity with SAP
- Strong Excel Modeling Skills
- Strong technical skills and experience in ASC 740
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Able to articulate complex technical tax and accounting concepts to colleagues and management.
- Good conceptual, critical thinking, analytical, quantitative skills and the ability to problem solve.
- Must be able to work independentl