Coordinate and manage the design of interior projects for Irvine Company Office Properties development and re-investment projects.
- Coordinate and manage design implementation for Irvine Company Office Properties interior development and re-investment projects, both on and off site from Irvine Ranch.
- Senior Manager, Interior Architecture, will be responsible for the proper management and execution of assigned interior projects related to workplace amenities, retail, and food and beverage.
- Focus will be on projects for workplace amenities, including conferencing, fitness, and retail food & beverage, as well as other related projects.
- Represent ICOP's interests through the design and construction process with all design consultants and their sub-consultants, where necessary.
- Interface with the Vice President of Architecture for project goals and design direction.
- Coordinate on a project-by-project basis with consultant designers and project managers, construction directors and leasing managers to track programming and project requirements.
- Review architectural design documents and specifications for constructability and design intent based on development programming and project requirements.
- Coordinate the review and/or execution of project submittals, shop drawings, ASI's and RFI's for project design conformance.
- Coordinate the selection and specification of furniture, interior finishes and equipment.
- Implement on-site field coordination on a project-by-project basis, interfacing with all members of the project team.
- Exercise a high quality of customer service and leadership in all areas of performance.
- Understand, and comply with all company procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications / Other Expectations:
- Undergraduate degree in interior design and/or architecture.
- 8 to 10+ years working experience.
- Strong communication and management skills.
- Demonstrate initiative, personal awareness, professionalism, positive attitude and a high level of integrity.
- Knowledge of graphic programs a plus.
- Licensed interior architect or architect preferred.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, BIM, SketchUp, MS Office Suite, Adobe and Bluebeam. Google Suite experience a plus.