Go Beyond. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe flight is an engine for human progress, an instrument to rise above boundaries, connect people, grow economies and help protect the world. Together with our partners, we work with an explorer’s heart and a perfectionist’s grit to advance it. The magnitude of flight requires dependable teams that deliver the highest quality products and services. Every day, we rise to that challenge with state-of-the-art engines that carry people reliability to their destinations, service experts who provide the care and intelligence to keep aircraft flying, and generations of innovators working together to transform aviation. The Role This high visibility role will focus on delivering an integrated and collaborative approach to industrial readiness of material support for Pratt & Whitney’s aftermarket maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) network by: Identifying material constraints and executing solutions to fully support MRO requirements. Cross-functional project management and team leadership to drive timely repair development, inspection and limit allowance initiative implementation. Actively engaging and driving key support functions including Industrial Management, Customer Technical Support, Component Integrated Product Teams (CIPTs), Demand Planning, Delivery Assurance, OEM/Aftermarket Operations and Engine Services on critical project initiatives. Tracking key metrics focused on legacy fleet spare part risk. Supporting status reviews with Commercial Engines executive leadership, Integrated Program Management Teams (IPMTs) and Aftermarket Integrated Program Teams (AIPTs). Participating in weekly cross-functional reviews with CIPTs to status ongoing issues with a focus on identifying aftermarket focused solutions.
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
5 + years of Aftermarket experience
Advanced degree in engineering, operations and/or business management (MBA preferred) with 7+ years of work experience
A history of work experience inclusive of project management and business planning
Deep understanding of commercial aftermarket processes within the aviation/aerospace industry
Strong communication, business innovation, influencing, leadership and judgment skills Demonstrated ability to effectively lead cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to accomplish shared goals
Expertise in developing and delivering presentation material for senior executive leadership
Demonstrated application of continuous improvement principals/tools in prior roles held
Direct prior work experience in materials management and/or operations focused role
A Phenomenal Place To Work!
INCLUSION POWERS INNOVATION:
· We unlock our employees’ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody’s opinion, driving innovation.
· The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
EMPLOYEE RESOURCE GROUPS (ERG):
· The 9 ERGs have a collective mission of supporting P&W's recruitment, development and retention efforts through workshops, and events that promote personal/professional development, employee engagement, community involvement and business value.
· All ERGs are open to all UTC employees, participation is voluntary
· ERGs strive to provide short and long-term professional and personal benefits to their members
· There are many other employee organizations at P&W, often more recreational in nature (e.g. jazz band and bicycling club).
· We’re known for moving the world forward – building machines that run for hours, days and weeks without pause. But, people aren’t machines.
· This year, UTC updated the vacation policy to provide more vacation time sooner. As soon as you start your role, you’ll be eligible for 15 paid vacation days (10-19 yrs., 20 days & 20+ yrs., 25 days).
BIRTH AND PARENTAL LEAVE:
· As a mother or father you have time off options to consider while caring for and bonding with your child.
· UTC offers 8 paid weeks of birth and adoption leave and 4 paid weeks for parental leave.
EMPLOYEE SCHOLAR PROGRAM (ESP):
We are celebrating the 20th anniversary of the ESP!
· We believe that individual and corporate success is motivated by lifelong learning; we enable employees to continue their higher education. We want to have the best-educated workforce on the planet.
· ESP is one of the most comprehensive company-sponsored employee education programs in the world. More than 45,000 employees have earned more than 38,000 degrees.The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you’ll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that’s moving fast to shape the future of aviation; one full of career opportunities and the chance to contribute and grow in a variety of ways. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team at Pratt & Whitney, you’ll help answer today’s challenges in powered flight while shaping and supporting tomorrow’s solutions
Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, operations and/or business management with 5 + years of Aftermarket experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 68202BR