Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
This position functions as the leader of the Dedicated Program team, an insurance operations unit which includes call center and service center work with personal and commercial insurance lines. This includes hiring, directing, coaching, mentoring and developing new and existing team leaders and customer service representatives. Further, this position is focused on collaborating with business partners to achieve exceptional service results and develop opportunities for account rounding.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Dedicated Programs team which includes call center and service center work to support multiple personal and commercial insurance programs.
- Hire, direct, coach, mentor, and develop first level team leaders and customer service representatives.
- Serve as a functional technical expert in the personal insurance arena. Develop a culture of learning/training for both personal and commercial insurance on team.
- Act as a liaison with business partners to lead through changes.
- Drive a culture of process improvement.
- Manage a balance between quality and efficiency to deliver exceptional service results.
- Produce and present reporting and metrics for review by senior leadership.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years of experience in the field.
- 5 or more years of experience with a Personal Lines Insurance Carrier or Agency preferred.
- 3 or more years of managerial experience with an Insurance Carrier or Agency (personal or commercial insurance) preferred.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher’s Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure