The person in this role will be responsible for leading and overseeing the supervisory and risk mitigation technology solutions related to policies, procedures, regulations, and supervision tasks that help the business unit align to corporate goals, while maintaining its integrity to clients and compliance. The role will also be responsible for supporting the design and managing any and all reporting needs of the IROC department. This individual will work closely with developers to evolve the best technology to support the business needs that serve to set standard for how IROC performs their supervisory, surveillance, and trending responsibilities as well as provide the business unit leadership with adequate and useful streamlined riskreporting/KRIs to meet the needs for regulatory, supervision, audit and internal controls. This individual would also be responsible for identifying and implementation of process efficiencies across the IROC teams.
- Lead and oversee the implementation and ongoing supervision of management of new supervision technology solutions and processes that can enhance or impact current or future business models for risk mitigation, reporting, and supervisory efficiencies.
- Manage tool and functionality while focusing on continuous improvements and enhancements
- Takes knowledge of current business processes to dictate the prioritization of data acquisition and automation improvements
- Responsible for identifying and implementation of process efficiencies across the IROC teams.
- Design Strategy and implement and centralize migration of all risk data for more effective management and use of data for reporting, trending, and investigations.
- Establish and track metrics related to key performance objectives and service levels
- Provide day to day management of all Risk related tools
- Integration with the 4 IROC areas, Operational and Supervisory Risk, Product Risk, Advisor Risk Ops and Trading and Credit Risk to design and implement appropriate reporting strategy and execute on those strategies
- Review and identify reporting trends requiring IROC management influence or resolution
- Design and implement risk oversight and supervisory reporting strategy for broader Institutional business
- In partnership with IROC Sr Management review and identify reporting trends across Institutional business requiring IROC management influence or resolution
- Design a more efficient and effective manner to collect, validate and deliver required data/reporting/files and records upon request by Legal and Compliance for ligation or regulatory needs within specified timeframes. Partner with IROC teams to identify and solve for changing and ongoing needs as the business and regulatory requirements evolve.
- Provide subject matter expertise from a tech solutions standpoint for Risk Management initiatives.
- Oversee and set the Reporting Strategy for the IROC organization
- Stay current with technology and industry best practice to ensure that skill/set knowledge base remains broad and current
- Oversee the implementation of process and procedural improvements
- Identify and escalate potential concerns related to project initiatives and recommend viable solutions
- Liaison to technology partners in conjunction with riskreporting strategy implementation.
- 4 Yeardegree
- 6-7 years total experience
- Series 7,63,24
- Technology and code understanding desired around in-house software platforms (HTML & SQL), working knowledge of internal framework, and knowledge of business accountabilities and industry regulations
- Ability to define and communicate business requirements to technology or development teams
- Knowledge of various reporting technologies
- Ability to partner and integrate with both technical and operational business partners
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed