Our Chicago business unit is part of a larger group of business and technology experts at the company, but we add a lot of individual expertise and personality to our work. We care about positively influencing the people around us. To help accomplish this, we connect local leaders and encourage knowledge sharing. We're looking for a Senior Manager – Information Security Leader to join our growing team.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as a leader for Information Security within Centric providing subject matter expertise for our clients including proposal development.
- Develop strong partnerships across client organizations in order to effectively communicate with stakeholders, project teams and leadership.
- Understand Information Security impacts across IT from both an operations and project perspective to provide recommendations on continuous improvement.
- Understand security controls and conduct assessments leveraging industry standards
- Analyze outputs of security assessments and produce remediation recommendations with multiple teams consisting of application and infrastructure owners
- Create network security architecture diagrams for a number of (potentially) disparate systems. These diagrams will capture both host and connection attributes
- Support marketing efforts through posting content and participating in professional networking groups to augment Centric's growth within Information Security.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Ability to create unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
- A learning mindset, ready to experience new ideas and situations regularly.
- We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don't come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff.
- Last, but not least, you will need to be an experienced Information Security technologist. We are looking for extensive IT security knowledge, ranging from governance and risk assessments to penetration testing and security product implementation.