United Technologies Corporate headquarters is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to join the Cybersecurity & Digital Risk Management team to partner with the business unit Identity Access Management leads. The IAM Business Liaison will ensure specific Business Unit needs are met, including escalation management and making sure correct individuals within headquarters are engaged to remedy issues. This person will also help communicate UTC Corp/IAM strategical and tactical vision/agenda/releases to the Business Unit leads.
This role may be located in Farmington, CT, co-located with the Business Units or a remote work situation may be possible.
Job responsibilities include:
- Manage end user support relating to IAM tools
- Help develop and execute an Access Certification plan
- Act as an SME for cross-functional projects that require IAM participation
- Develop, implement, and maintain IAM metrics, specifically in regards to the business unit.
- Provide input to senior management for strategic IAM plans
- Support the IAM department during Audit inquiries
- Lead various upgrade projects using waterfall or agile methodologies
- Work with other functional areas to define process enhancements for IAM tools
- Help create and execute end user training plans for Access Management Platforms
- Develop Job Aids for various IAM utilities
- Ability to interact with UTC BU’s, senior management and build relationships centered around trust and consistent delivery
- Ability to document and find solutions that addresses the needs of senior stakeholders
- Create communications for IAM activities that require stakeholder(s) awareness
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing and delivering complex IT project in large multinational organizations
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in the Information Technology Area and in managing Access Management products
- An expert in developing processes and procedure that support the IAM vision
- Expert in being able to review requirements and provide intuitive solutions
- A complete understanding of IAM compliance and best practices
- Strong in team development and multitasking in a highly complex environment
- Expert knowledge of access certification processes and procedures
- A thorough knowledge of IAM technologies
- A thorough understanding of complex functional requirements
- Knowledgeable of complex technical environments
- Problem solving and analytical abilities including the ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and apply sound business knowledge
- Candidate must have demonstrated leadership of successful process improvement initiatives. Demonstrated focus on process development and implementation that spans organizational boundaries. Ability to effectively influence and direct the actions of those not within the direct reporting chain is essential.
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge, understand and interpret business processes. Act in partnership with the business and be recognized as a valued contributor to business
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, verbal, written communication and technical skills are essential. Ability to build and maintain customer relationships; strong team player, able to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with teams, some of which may be geographically distributed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s).
- In lieu of a degree, 5+ years of IAM Leadership experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 68081BR