$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Kroll is seeking a motivated, career, and customer-oriented Senior Implementation Manager to join our Cyber Risk team. The Senior Implementation Manager is responsible for the onboarding and overall management of Kroll corporate clients throughout the lifecycle of their engagements, and is the focal point for multiple, concurrent implementation projects that vary in size and scope. This individual is an experienced client facing professional who will deliver superior service that exceeds our clients' expectations and thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
The Senior Implementation Manager will serve as the client advocate and will deliver best in class solutions to Kroll's clients. This requires establishing professional relationships with Kroll's clients and partners, providing expertise into Kroll's service offerings and managing the various implementation components of client engagements. Additionally, the Senior Implementation Manager will be familiar with the sales and service objectives of the client in order to capitalize on business opportunities that will lend to the success of the client and Kroll.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career.
• Serve as the primary contact on client engagements and successfully manage the various project implementation components, including onboarding, deployment and reporting, to ensure timely deliverables and flawless execution.
• Ensure client expectations are managed and delivery deadlines met according to schedule and plans.
• Assume accountability for client satisfaction and work toward proactive handling of engagements by anticipating client needs.
• Build and foster professional relationships with clients by listening, empathizing and leveraging Kroll's resources to meet desired outcomes.
• Inform the product and technology roadmap by leveraging client relationships to provide insight on Kroll's client needs.
• Collaborate with client counsel, and sales team to ensure that all stakeholders understand Kroll's capabilities, and utilize discovery techniques to suggest appropriate and timely solutions.
• Become familiar with the nuances of each client's technical and operational needs in order to best assess their service demands. Provide value to our customers through insightful consultation, recommendations and decision-making.
• Perform as a subject matter expert (SME) on Cyber Risk notification methodology, Kroll's products and best practices, and have an understanding of the law as it relates to data breach response requirements. This includes staying abreast of current events in the cyber security/data privacy space
• Initiate and implement service enhancements that align with organizational goals.
• Communicate new ideas and areas for development/improvement based upon client requests.
Valid Through: 2019-10-17