What you'll do
- Consults with internal organizations on global strategic initiatives or multi-business initiatives in two or more functional business areas
- Develops and directs one or more work streams of a cross-functional project to achieve desired results
- Develops tools that that support decision making and business cases
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Identifies and influences stakeholders
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art and 3 years' data analytics experience OR 5 years' data analytics experience OR Master of Science or Master of Art and 1 years' data analytics experience.
- 1 year's experience leading project teams to solve problems.
- 1 year's experience leading teams or supervisory experience.
- 2 years' experience using Walmart systems (for example, Clarity, REMEDY).