Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope ofservice than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business ofhealthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager of Human Resources at our corporate offices in Plantation, Florida. The Sr. Human Resources Manager is responsible for providing human resources consultation and support to clinical and non-clinical employees within specific service lines and operating unitsof the company. Uses knowledge of various Human Resources functions including talent management & retention, compensation, benefits, training and employee relations to provide tactical and strategic HR supportto line managers, directors, VP’s and SVP’s. Acts as a liaison to other human resources functions when necessary.
- Manages specific functional areas in Human Resources in the following areas: employee relations, HR Operations, training and development and talent management
- Develops best practices and drives process improvements in the areas in which he/she manages
- Works toward creative solutions on programmatic HR offerings that maximize available resources
- Directs and carries out policies, process and procedures relating to Human Resources activities
- Develops relationships to be viewed as a trusted business partner within the organization
- Manages HR programs and initiatives that support the organization’s goals that fit within budgetary guidelines
- Develops effective working relationships with the management level in the organization to ensure alignment of HR strategies with the needs of the organization
- Communicates effectively with all levels of the organization
- Consults and advises leaders on the most effective way to resolve employee issues
- Anticipates organizational needs and provides timely solutions, suggestion and/or programs
- Reads and abides by the company’s code of conduct, ethics statements, employee handbook(s), policies and procedures and other corporate mandates, including participation in mandatory training programs
- Reports any real or suspected violation of the corporate compliance program, company policies and procedures, harassment or other prohibited activities in accordance with the reporting policiesof the company
- Obtains clarification of policy whenever necessary and may use the resources available throughthe Compliance, Human Resources or Legal Department to do so
- Responsible for managing both exempt and non-exempt employees
- Trains, coaches, and mentors management team
- Plans and conducts performance appraisals and talent assessments of staff, recommends merits, bonuses and promotions and administers corrective actions when necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university and 7 or more years of progressive human resources experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working with Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers in an employee relations role is strongly preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- HRIS Systems – Oracle preferred
- LMS Systems
- ATS Systems
Certificates and Licenses:
- PHR and/or SPHR preferred
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team ofexperts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Requisition ID 2019-19135