$100K — $150K *
The Sr. Manager, Human Resources reports directly to the Sr. Dir, Human Resources. The Sr. Manager will serve as a primary business partner managing employee relations and day to day support of all commercial teams. This role will collaborate field leadership and with other members of the HR leadership team.
All incumbents are responsible for following applicable Division & Company policies and procedures.
Scope of Authority - span of control (work unit, site, department, division, etc.), monetary value of budget/spend authority ( capital, operating, etc.), P&L responsibility, etc.
All Field based functions – Branded, Sterile, Generics, Patient Access, Aesthetics
Key Accountabilities - key outcomes/deliverables, the major responsibilities, and % of time
% of Time
· Serve as business partner to Field Sales leaders and primary focal point for HR programs, strategies, issues and needs; participate as a business partner at client’s leadership staff meetings
· Identifying HR solutions that improve business performance; lead the development of the HR strategic action plan for Field Sales
· Offer guidance and solutions; solve complex problems; provide expert insight into people and organizational issues
· Execute organization-wide programs for salary review, organization and talent review, workforce plans, strategic hires and talent mobility
· Apply understanding of the dynamics of the business to drive HR practices and processes that will create an effective organization
· Partner with business groups to focus on building the Company’s culture, including team development, conflict resolution and fostering an environment of open feedback and communication
· Work together with the Director of Talent Acquisition to plan the growth and development of high-performance teams
· Facilitate the resolution of management-employee issues; interpret HR policies
· Manage the most complex employee relations issues including intake, issue identification, policy interpretation, investigation, root-cause analysis, recommendation development, communication to involved, conflict resolution, development or performance improvement planning, confidential record-keeping and management reporting; collaborate with HR colleagues and company executives to ensure alignment in resolving complex or precedent-setting situations
· Collaborate with other members of the HR leadership team to determine overall strategy for HR programs including policy development and maintenance, learning and development, communications, staffing and talent management
· Drive consistency in administering human resources policies and procedures to ensure that employees receive appropriate and equitable treatment.
Education & Experience
Minimal acceptable level of education, work experience and certifications required for the job
§ BA/BS in Business Management, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or related discipline
§ 5-7 years progressive human resources business partner experience including talent acquisition, organizational effectiveness/change management, learning & development, and talent management.
Proficiency in a body of information required for the job
e.g. knowledge of FDA regulations, GMP/GLP/GCP, Lean Manufacturing, Six-Sigma, etc.
§ Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry HR function
§ In depth knowledge of supporting a deployed sales force, Commercial Business leadership team and participating in HR strategy development preferred
§ Thorough knowledge of applicable employment laws, compensation philosophies, HR best practices, trends and issues
Often referred to as “competencies”, leadership attributes, skills, abilities or behaviors that may be enterprise, functional or job specific e.g. coaching, negotiation, calibration, technical writing etc.
§ Ability to perform complex analysis of human resources issues and data
§ Strong interpersonal skills including ability to communicate effectively with people individually and groups; ability to communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues; experience establishing and maintaining effective relationships with functional leaders by understanding their department, its role in the organization and its internal and external links
§ Excellent presentation skills including ability to tailor information and delivery to audience; manage pace, timing and audience engagement; field and respond to questions; adjust approach and content to last minute changes; present in various formats (slides, video, speaking) and delivery methods (teleconference, video conference, webcast, panel, platform, office demonstration
Physical & mental requirements e.g. lift 40 pounds, walk across plant/warehouse, business travel (% of time), driving as part of work responsibilities, etc.
§ Office environment
§ Up to 25% travel
Valid through: 8/13/2020
$250K — $500K+
32 days ago