Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead, develop, and manage the activities of one direct reportHR Generalist
- Provide strong HR Generalist support to functional client groups, line management, leadership (including Executive Team leaders) on a wide range of HR related areas such as talent development, succession planning, performance management, employee relations, organization design, workforce planning, recruiting and compensation.
- Act as a Change Agent for corporate and local HR initiatives within client groups
- Proactively manage employee relations in the supported groups by influencing leadership on employee practices and decisions, understanding and responding to employee issues, managing the appeals process, managing employee-related litigation, and monitoring employee relations through established tools, training, and processes.
- In partnership with Centers of Excellence (Talent Acquisition, Organizational Development, and Compensation), this role will:
- Champion the corporate HR initiatives and processes including Performance & Talent Management, Succession Planning, Nestlé & I Culture Action Planning and Nestlé Continuous Excellence Leadership Development for corporate functional teams
- Facilitate Organization Design and Team Development with corporate functional teams as needed to build a high performance organization
- Facilitate compensation, benefits, employee and leader training programs
- Ensure compliance with all company, state and federal guidelines; handle audits and inquiries from regulatory agencies as needed
- Lead HR projects both locally and at the national level
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor's in Human Resource Management or related field, SPHR or PHR certification preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Human Resources in a Generalist capacity. Prior experience as a HR business partner in a corporate-setting, manufacturing or the consumer products industry desired
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with strong leadership capabilities and high degree of integrity, accountability, and emotional intelligence
- Ability to define HR Strategies aligned to business priorities and/or issues and influence business leaders effectively
- Achievement of functional related metrics; proven success of performing against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Thrives in changing circumstances, deals with ambiguity effectively and demonstrates a balance of courage and risk in decision making
- Proven success of partnering with organization to ensure that the right organization structure and resources are in place to achieve business results
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and identify links in details to make fact based conclusions
- Strong project management skills, with experience managing high volume of tasks with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Regional and national travelrequired as needed to support business groups
- Must be technologically savvy, and proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access). Experience with SAPpreferred
- Knowledge and application of appropriate federal and state regulations needed, including prior experience with FLSA, FMLA, ADA, and HIPAA.