All of the human resource policy, programs and organizational development functions for the company.
· Strategic and technical assistance to management and executive staff.
· Interprets and ensures compliance with HR rules and guidelines and supervises professional HR staff.
· Develops and maintains a close and confidential working relationship with Operating Committee members.
· Develops and coordinates plans and policies, resources, and mission as well as goals, vision, and expectations of company, prepares and updates plans and priorities.
· Determines, implements, measures and improves the Company's strategy for recruitment, personnel selection, staffing, classification, development and training, organizational analysis, employment practices, employee assistance, employee relations and compensation practices.
· Represents the company's human resources interests to outside entities.
Valid through: 2020-5-19