- Provides consultative guidance and coaching to managers and employees on human resources-related matters, ensuring alignment with corporate policies, goals, and objectives.
- Oversees employee on-boarding and implements organizational development, workforce and succession planning, training, and performance management strategies as developed through collaboration with corporate HR.
- Assists in recruiting and communication of compensation and benefit programs.
- Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to subordinate HR generalists.
- Collaborates with other HR leaders and the senior management team in developing human resource strategies.
- Anticipates and plans for long-term human resource needs and trends in partnership with functional and corporate HR leaders.
- Provides leadership and coordination to cross-functional teams on special projects related to group specific HR matters.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Provides leadership to managers, supervisors and/or professional staff
- Is accountable for the performance and results of multiple related units
- Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
- Controls resources and policy formation in area of responsibility
- Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- 7-10 years’ relevant experience required
- Serve as an active member on the leadership teams of corporate services groups – HR, Finance and Legal
- To be successful in this role, its necessary to be a team player and passionate about enabling business success while simultaneously improving the function’s (HR) as well as services effectiveness.
- Lead and drive critical HR processes throughout the services teams and leverage the entire HR team to accomplish key business objectives, organizational and cultural change, and ensure the business has capability, leadership and bench strength sufficient to achieve profit and growth strategies.
- Understand matrixed/cross functional organizational design/structures
- Help to drive a consistent ANDE employee experience