This role will work closely with the HR Business Partners, as well as with the SST Team and Sales Team both from a strategic planning and coordinating perspective, to a hands-on task completed approach. Ideal Candidate Background / Skillset:
- Executive Presence: Must be able to work side-by-side with our clients, operations, SST and sales teams.
- Ability to Travel: Prior experience being a "road warrior" with the ability to travel multiple consecutive days, throughout multiple locations while successfully keeping up to date on all work-related tasks and deadlines.
- Leadership Skills: Demonstrated end-to-end leadership of new account opening and closing process as well as strong project management skills.
- Innovation: Strong focus on process Improvement
- Knowledge: HR policies, procedures, external regulations/laws with a proven record of identifying and recommending approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve processes and anticipate needs to develop, recommend, and initiate appropriate steps for resolutions
- Communication: Possesses excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the proven ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Resiliency: Experience working effectively under pressure to drive deliverables in short time frames with firm deadlines
- HRIS: Ability to use tools and analytics to generate standard and ad hoc reports to influence operational decisions and make recommendations to leadership
- Act as liaison between field HR offices, corporate, customers, clients and suppliers
- Aid in the implementation of major corporate HR programs within segment specially around talent
- Maintain understanding and monitor use of segment in-unit HR resources; support training of new resources
- Identify potential
- Coordinate data validation requests and HR audit and compliance activities for segment
Completes administrative Human Resources (HR) analysis, reporting and project management for key HR initiatives within a segment. Implements segment specific HR programs as developed and prioritized by segment HR leadership. Serves as liaison between segment HR and corporate functions. Implements major corporate HR programs (performance management, merit, succession planning) across the segment. Support new unit opening/acquisition process through coordination of enterprise resources (RightStart, Mobility & Records team).
Analyzes and addresses PeopleCenter segment trends and issues. Identifies and supports continuous improvement opportunities within enterprise shared services model.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years preferred in HR related field