Senior Manager, HSA Transfer of Assets & Holding Accounts
As a Senior Manager, Transfer of Assets (ToA) and Holding Accounts, supporting Fidelity’s Health Savings Account work, you will combine strong operational skills with a deep curiosity to discover, analyze, and mature operational and service routines on emerging and evolving products. Under minimal direction, you will conduct the daily routines for administrative and operational services around bulk transfer of assets, holding accounts, negative contributions, and excess contributions, contribution management, and will also assist with answering HSA questions and issues around the contribution management space. You will also be the key person responsible for ensuring that daily workflows are accomplished in a timely and accurate manner. Your work will ensure services are provided at the highest levels of quality. You will also help the Product and Tech teams expand and improve Fidelity’s healthcare businesses and help the larger Healthcare Operations Group develop industry leading best practices.
You will be part of the Healthcare Operations Projects and New Services team, working closely with both HSA product and Healthcare Operations to provide high quality operational services. You will also support the HSA COE in answering key questions around HSA operations and functionality and adapting to evolutions in this rapidly emerging and growing area.
The Expertise You Have
- 7-10 years’ experience with administration of reconciliation accounts
- 3-5 years’ within a professional, fast paced, corporate environment, preferably in the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Significant experience with growing and standardizing operational routines and standard operating procedures
The Skills You Bring
- Strong understanding of reconciliation activities and operational routines and ability to execute them accurately and timely.
- Strong analytical, intuitive, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient leadership skills (i.e. consistently demonstrates the ability to get things done; taking initiative to identify service enhancements or process improvements; proven ability and success in identifying issue(s), identifying solution(s) and determining and acting on the best solution in a timely manner).
- Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to balance customer service with sound business judgment.
- Effective organizational, time management, facilitation, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work with several different business partners in numerous locations
The Value You Deliver
- Your proactive execution of administrative processes with quality, accuracy, efficiency and when necessary, appropriate root cause analysis and corrective action will ensure services are delivered with high quality.
- You ensure your contribution management work is accurate, timely, and meets all risk and audit standards.
- You are accountable for maintaining and following controls to ensure organization meets established standards.
- You get results by effectively communicating to internal and external business partners
- You initiate, champion, and implement process improvements by proactively seeking out opportunities to increase efficiency, reduce costs, improve control processes, and eliminate the possibility of risk.
- You identify and communicate critical, time-sensitive information to senior management, Fidelity business partners, and vendors, and provides data and recommendations to influence policy, procedure, and solution decisions.