With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We're currently looking for a Senior Manager HR Business Partner to join our team in Canton, Mississippi.
The SR. Manager HR Business Partner (HRBP) oversees day-to-day operational implementation of key HR processes, programs, and strategies through supporting HR Business Partners and direct interaction with client group employees and leaders.
- Has nonexempt through journey-level exempt subordinates or contractors.
- Supervises and provides leadership, coaching, guidance, training and staff development; interviews and selects unit employees; plans and evaluates employee performance; recommends merit increases, transfers and promotions; counsels and disciplines employees as necessary; recommends termination when appropriate; and monitors time and attendance of subordinates.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, in close collaboration with HR Centers of Excellence (COE).
- Facilitates effective communication between COE and functional groups to provide visibility to upcoming HR initiatives and employee issues.
- Analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for attrition countermeasures and continuous improvement.
- Assists with recruitment efforts.
- Coaches managers on policy application and interpretation.
- Approves corrective action recommendations and proactively works with the involved groups to resolve employee issues.
- Supports and empowers HRBPs through all investigations to final resolution.
- Coordinates assignments from HR COE's across the business function which includes communications, meeting facilitation and follow-up to ensure completion of activities.
- Ensures functional groups motivate and drive employees to assure an engaged workforce.
- Coordinates HRBPs to share best practice survey actions and results between different supported business units.
- Engage with functional groups to align talent to critical and key roles to meet functional and corporate objectives.
- Participates in reorganizations and job redesign. Monitors and approves position description changes. Responsible for Challenge reasons and ensuring solutions align to mid-long term business plan.
- Understands function's strategic plans and initiatives to provide value added recommendations for organization planning to function leadership.
- Actively engages and participates in planning with all levels of client groups to develop trust and credibility.
- Manages and balances multiple demands and priorities to achieve optimal results.
- Ensures functional leaders motivate and implement employee engagement initiatives across their workforce.
- Maintains a positive outlook, stays motivated, and encourages/inspires motivation to team and clients, able to generate innovative and creative solutions and alternatives even under resource constraints, demonstrates perseverance in achieving objectives despite obstacles.
- Strong Experience in all facets of HR.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Self-motivated and ability to work with within a fast paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Ability to manage projects and daily functions with discretion and minimal supervision.-position requires strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience with recruiting, employee relations, sound knowledge of employment law. Exposure to Talent Management and Compensation concepts.
- 10 plus years of directly related professional level Human Resources experience or Functional experience.
- Manager experience to lead an HR team required
- HR business partner previous experience supporting corporate functions required
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.