As the Sr Manager, HR Systems you will oversee the People technology function, including its day-to-day operations and strategic direction. This position is responsible for providing vision, leadership, planning, project coordination, and management to further develop our existing HR systems (Ultipro, Greenhouse, Reflektive, TalentComp) as well as recommend and implement new solutions to facilitate efficient operations to meet current and future business needs, while also overseeing and managing the HR Systems Lead.
This role reports into our Director, Partners and Programs and is based in our New York headquarters.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and strategic direction of HR Systems including the enhancement and maintenance
- Partner with stakeholders (People team, Finance, Corporate IT) to identify gaps to inform a two year roadmap that will:
- establish objectives, goals, and priorities for optimizing existing and implementing new HR System solutions
- plan, budget and forecast organizational needs inclusive of system upgrades and the potential impact of those plans on current and future functionality
- remedy gaps and minimize transactional HR activity
- include a comprehensive change management and communications plan to help ensure adoption of changes in HR systems
- Create, coordinate, administer, and maintain the security access of all Human Resources/ Payroll related applications in partnership with Corporate IT
- Partner with internal controls and Manager, People Operations to establish procedures and serve as the point of contact for audits of internal People data and processes
- Establish end-user training on HR Systems for stakeholders (People team members, managers)
- Act as a liaison with third-party vendors
- Minimal to no travel is expected for this role
- 15+ years of progressive HR experience with ~3 years serving in an HR Systems capacity. Prior implementation experience and knowledge of Ultipro and Greenhouse a plus.
- Prior people management experience preferred
- Experience working in both private and public organizations
- A strong bias towards teamwork and ability to work in an ambiguous, fast paced, high growth, deadline oriented environment, all while handling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Capability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including translating technical information for non technical end users
- Intermediate to advanced Excel/Google sheets skillset with an eye for detail and errors in large datasets.