Senior Manager, HR Global Engineering & WHQ
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
The Fire & Security Products group at UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a global organization dedicated to providing product and technology designed to protect people and property. Notable brands within the group are Kidde, Edwards, Lenel, Supra, Onity, Fenwal, Det-Tronics, Fireye, Interlogix and GST.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your Global Human Resources career, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, self-starter to drive our human resources agenda for our global engineering organization (20+ engineering centers, 1200 + engineers) and WHQ staff based at our Center for Intelligent Buildings. The priorities will include general HR support to leadership, talent acquisition and development, employee engagement, inclusion.
The successful candidate will serve as the Associate Director, HR FSP Engineering and WHQ reporting directly to the Executive Director of HR for Fire & Security Products global business, leading projects in multiple topics across the human resources function throughout a global organization. The responsibilities will cover all FSP engineering organization across Americas, EMEA and Asia as well as the WHQ staff and executives.
Global Engineering and Operations
- Partner with Human Resources leadership team and business/engineering leaders to identify and develop talent management strategies, identify gaps, and plan initiatives to support engineering goals around innovation, time to market and efficiency
- Drive FSP talent management and development programs that align with long-range engineering strategies
- Develop a strategic development plan driving diverse talent development
- Improve organizational effectiveness through the development and deployment of solutions to enhance leadership, improve productivity, and drive a performance and innovation culture
- Responsible for HR aspects of key transformation projects partnering withHR business partners
- Responsible for Talent Acquisitions initiatives across all F&S Products WHQ functions including partnering with RPO
- General HR responsibility for on boarding, development, reward, inclusion, engagement
- Drive talent reviews for functional leadership
- Successful experience in working in a global corporation environment in US or international consultancy firm in global HR organization with large engineering population
- Agile leader and learner
- Solid background in strategic HR business partner, talent acquisition, development and/or organizational design
- Natural partner to the business
- Integrity and professionalism in dealing with confidential information
- Proactive self-starter with outstanding organizational and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Demonstrated superior communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Master's degree with 7-10 years of applicable experience in Human Resources
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 68307BR