Job ID 572008BR
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
“It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true.
The mission of Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products (DPECP) is to bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world to create magical memories that last a lifetime. Whether managing a theme park, building a cruise ship, producing a new toy, publishing a book, or creating an online adventure, we want to be able to give our fans and customers the best Disney experience possible.
As a forward-looking HR professional supporting this dynamic organization, you will serve as a strategic business partner to senior leadership in Finance by developing and delivering integrated and inclusive HR Services such as: Strategy Development, Organization Design, Talent Management, Organization & Cast Effectiveness, Change & Transition Management and Functional HR Integration. This role reports to the Director, HR Business Partner.
- Provide strategic HR leadership and consultation focused on creating innovative HR strategies to anticipate and assess emerging business, organization or people trends, and identify and implement the appropriate Human Resource / Diversity & Inclusion solutions.
- Design and execute strategies to increase organization, team and individual performance to improve the business’s capabilities to deliver against its goals. Provide expertise in the areas of leadership and executive team development, organization and Cast effectiveness, and meeting design/facilitation with a bias toward building client capability.
- Collaborate with HR functional partners to execute human resources strategies to enable business objectives and support future business growth.
- Execute the Talent Management process to identify current and forecasted talent needs and, in partnership with other site and segment partners, develop action plans to mitigate associated risk and improve confidence in future successor readiness to enable business objectives.
- Deliver HR services to clients resulting in a seamless point of contact to the broader HR organization and ensuring successful integration of functional partner initiatives and expertise.
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy to provide a consultative approach to delivery of HR services. Leverage HR / business skills and knowledge to challenge or influence leadership in decision-making processes.
- 7+ years of experience in human resources, organization development, training or related talent planning field, preferably in a technology environment.
- Must be able to provide creative solutions and unique approaches to HR/business challenges
- Must be an authentic thought partner with confidence and courage to push boundaries in a changing environment
- Proven consulting and change management experience
- Demonstrated experience with strategic culture and cast/employee engagement initiatives
- Proven knowledge of HR industry practices
- Demonstrated strong integration and strategic planning skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and partner within a diverse organization to help drive business results
- Proven ability to manage conflict and the courage to challenge organizational thinking
- SHRM certification or other HR industry equivalent
- Relevant industry experience or knowledge in the technology field (preferably within a cutting edge, highly innovative environment)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or related field
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related field