Horne LLP is an industry leader in Accounting and Business Advisory Services and currently provides service from 13 locations across the US and Puerto Rico. Our Government Services practice is at the forefront of disaster recovery efforts nationwide with one of the most experienced and innovative teams anywhere. As a CDBG-DR Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Serve as a Senior CDBG-DR Program/Project Manager who provides subject matter expertise and project management for relevant firm engagements.
- Work closely with partner group to oversee firm engagements.
- Possibly serve as CDBG-DR lead or deputy lead for relevant firm engagements including leading implementation teams on large-scale housing recovery programs/projects.
- Manage production of CDBG-DR housing programs and proactively report to client regarding same.
- Lead implementation teams' activities, issue detection a