- Manage existing portfolio of Global Banking & Market tradefinance accounts and to develop new business within the assigned geographical territory or the industry.
- Achieve individual goals including revenue; asset growth; sales calls and referral targets.
- Collaborate with Corporate Banking partners to develop deeper relationships with existing clients, increase our share of wallet and to assist in prospecting for new clients to the Bank.
- Develop new and profitable Trade Finance business from assigned geographical territories/Industry segments.
- Achieve established annual sales revenues; asset growth; new business development and referral targets.
- Develop strong relationships with the Corporate Banking Relationship Managers and other GTB partners to provide holistic solutions to our clients and deepen these relationships.
- Conduct review of the Corporate Bankingportfolio to grow the Trade Finance business to existing clients and to identify new prospects.
- Establish a call plan to meet customers and prospects and ensuring high level of customer services.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities.
- Use Sales Force tools to effectively document pre-call, sales call and maintain pipeline of opportunities.
- Collaborate effectively with key working partners such as Sales support, Operations, Risk Management, GTB Product team etc.
- Provide training on tradefinance solutions to business partners and clients
- 8 to 10+ years of prior Trade Finance salesexperience.
- In depth knowledge of Trade Finance products such as Standby Letters of Credit, Import and Export Letters of Credit and knowledge of Supply Chain Finance solutions.
- The position requires an advanced knowledge of the products, tradefinance documentation, operational steps required in executing deals, and an understanding of the applicability of the products to customer needs. The Senior Manager must be able to provide solutions to identified client needs, drawing on his/her advanced knowledge.
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Track record in market access and established client relationships on the area of tradefinance will be desirable.
Requisition ID: 1230.