Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is responsible for the operational service delivery and the day-to day relationship for the assigned customer account. Responsibilities include 24x7 IT operation support using an ITIL framework, strategic planning, architecture design and implementation, customer meetings, project and program management, capacity planning and forecast, capital, operations and headcount forecast and budgeting, vendor management, audit compliance (SOX, PCI, etc.), requests for service (RFS), statements of work (SOW), standard quotes, along with planning, assigning and directing work; and appraising performance of personnel.
- · Primary responsibility of IT Operations for the assigned account(s) on a daily basis
- · Provide weekly and monthly operations meetings and reports with the customer and Hitachi.
- · Provide monthly governance meetings and reports with the customer and Hitachi.
- · Act as the situation manager in the event of a critical incident for the assigned account(s).
- · Owns and ensures timely incident escalation occurs in accordance with established policies, procedures and SLA requirements for the assigned account(s).
- · Primary accountability for delivery within the boundaries of the P&L, while ensuring Service Levels are met including capacity management (logistics, planning and execution) and performance management.
- · Ensure that Hitachi meets or exceeds the SLAs and Contract Deliverables
- · Accountable for the overall delivery team that handles the day-to-day operations of the infrastructure for which Hitachi is responsible.
- · Coach, mentor and develop staff including providing career development and training plans.
- · Reports to the Client Director and supports the Client Director in furthering the relationship the customer
- · Owns the creation, establishment and maintenance of IT policies, procedures and practices using ITIL framework to efficiently manage the storage infrastructure
- · Insuring compliance with established policies, procedures and practices defined by Hitachi for managing the infrastructure
- · Analyzing and reporting actual to contracted SLA performance levels
- · Identifying, managing and reporting continuous improvement initiatives within the account.
- · Minimum of 10 years of Delivery Management and/or IT Operations Management experience in the IT industry.
- · Proficient with hardware, software and operating systems found in enterprise environments.
- · Possesses strong Hitachi Storage, Compute and Infrastructure product knowledge.
- · Possess general understanding of IT Infrastructure, ITIL framework and ITSM.
- · Strong understanding of multiple business environments.
- · Prior experience leading, motivate and direct a delivery team.
- · Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables.
- · Excellent communication and organizational skills
- · Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in IT Management or other related technology fields of study.
- · ITIL & PMP Certification – strongly preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.