$100K — $150K *
Direct the strategy for featuring and selling Titleist golf clubs, wedges, and putters on Titleist.com and other digital channels – planning the entire golfer journey from launch to fitting to purchase. Champion the category digital commerce strategy for the entire range of of club’s products and partner with digital teams to deliver best in class digital experiences.
· BS or BA in eCommerce, Marketing, Finance, Product Management or Communications. MBA or Masters degree is preferred.
· 7+ years of experience in a sales or business lead role. 3+ years of experience with digital sales is preferred.
· This position may include domestic travel up to 5% of the time.
· Strong knowledge, understanding of, and passion for the game of golf and golf equipment required.
· Sales management with business planning and sales planning experience, ideally in the golf equipment space.
· Experience partnering and driving consensuses on the roadmaps and build a pipeline of innovation concepts to enhance the digital experience.
The ability to source, document and communicate detailed requirements to key partners for the club’s digital roadmap.
· A track record of successfully collaborating with other functional areas (marketing, IT, distribution, finance, etc.) is required.
· Must possess strong leadership skills and experiences.
· A willingness to be both strategic and provide a hands-on as needed approach is important to success in the role.
· An understanding of both the marketing and functionality of an e-commerce site and the supporting operational elements such as transaction flow, inventory, shipping, returns, customer service, etc.
· Highly motivated team player that is data and detail driven with deep appreciation for executional excellence.
· Any experience dealing with global eCommerce or B2B sales initiatives is a plus
· Drives club’s multichannel strategy and ensure an integrated approach across DTC sales, trial, pre-owned and virtual fitting. Assess new channel opportunities through strategic assessment, business cases preparation and requirements gathering.
· In partnership with Clubs marketing, communicate core product launch initiatives and go-to market plans. Provide key themes for engagement calendar, communication cadence and supporting assets to DTC / Digital activation team. Ensure the smooth running and daily operation excellence of the club’s DTC business from Marketing to Site Experience to Operations. Act as a connector between key functions – Customer Service – Operations - Clubs Marketing - Titleist DTC / Digital – Digital Commerce COE to ensure go-to-market and daily operational excellence.
· Continuously assess the marketplace for clubs DTC best practice, enhancements to our current experiences and build a roadmap of innovation for the club's digital experience. Coordinate the club’s roadmap with the Acushnet Digital Commerce Center of Excellence, as well as aligning strategic objectives with the entire Titleist DTC portfolio of golf balls and gear to deliver industry leading experiences for across digital channels. Plan the logistics operations requirements with internal and 3PL groups to determine the most efficient resource allocation to run each independent element of the Titleist Golf Clubs digital commerce strategy.
· Drive and own the forecast and sales goals by category based on annual launch cycles and growing D2C channel. Utilizing a mix of tactics to from concept products to promotional campaigns strategically to drive the business.
· Consult with and support existing eCommerce sales channel partners on best practices to drive Titleist sell through overall in the D2C space
Valid through: 11/2/2020