The Senior Manager, Go To Market and Brand Marketing of Retail and Rental will lead advertising and marketing campaigns, media strategy and planning, creative concepting and copywriting, and media reporting for our various retail and rental brands across our Front Range and resort portfolios. They will also lead brand strategy and brand development projects across Retail and Rental. This position will require deep cross-functional work and relationships with internal stakeholders, product marketing, agency partners, and marketing channel owners. The Senior Manager will lead a team of marketers and designers to create successful marketing strategies and campaigns that drive results and inspire our guests. A successful Senior Manager at Vail Resorts will be a strong leader, influential among stakeholders, and provide strategic and innovative thinking around marketing plans that truly affect consumer behavior.
- Lead the Retail and Rental Go-to-Market team to create and implement effective marketing strategies, media plans, and creative execution across internal and paid media channels
- Responsible for driving the development of marketing strategies and go to market plans for Vail Resorts Retail and Rental Brands; including strategic planning, campaign and brand management, establishing KPI's, and effectively translating long-term business/company vision and objectives into actionable planning, with a specific focus on driving traffic and revenue.
- Work with product marketing, merchandising, operations and other strategic stakeholders to align business goals and objectives with marketing strategy and creative
- Oversee creative briefs for design partners including copy and visual direction
- Lead brand strategy and brand development projects across Retail and Rental brands with a strong understanding of brand architecture, messaging, and brand identity
- Manage and optimize budget, messaging, creative, and channels in order to drive quantifiable results
- Identify & interpret marketing results and research to provide detailed insights to inform future marketing plans
- 7-10 years of 360 marketing experience across a variety of channels including email, digital, social media, traditional, partnerships, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of managing a team at a supervisory level
- Experience and passion for managing and growing a team
- Experience managing agency and creative partners including approving copy and visual creative
- Experience with brand building and brand consistency
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- An outgoing, confident and positive self-starter
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Process-oriented with strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Experience in a resort, travel or retail environment
- Retail e-commerce experience